Steady sales are key to the growth of your business. No retailers would like to have inconsistent sales, especially those who are willing to grow over time.
For running a Shopify store successfully and consistently, scaling your store is an outstanding strategy. Because growth and sales are directly proportional to each other. Always keep an eye on having steady consistent sales. Are you willing to scale the business? Then here is the guide to do that.
1. High Loading Speeds
Consumers can run out of patience if your site is taking time to load. Its inconvenience makes the shopping process tedious & lengthy for the website which loads quickly. A few reasons why the store is lagging can be :
- Large files are the main reason for issues in loading speeds. So, compressing these large-size images on the website can make your site load quicker. Always, look for pictures that don’t compromise image quality overly.
- Multiple errors or redirections for the website page can make it difficult for loading. Direct links are the best approach. Find the broken links with the 404 errors then address those.
- Animated content can take a longer time to load than pictures. That’s why it’s better to not have the slideshows.
2. Optimize for Different Devices
The main reason why shopping online is widely popular is becathatpify makes products available to
consumers. This can only happen if the store’s site is available on desktop and mobile devices.
Statistics estimated that online sales for mobile users can fetch around $430 billion across the USA. It showed how vital it is to own a mobile-friendly store. Also, a mobile-friendly site isn’t just accessible over mobile but even works better on the desktop.
This helps in sending related content to every customer with a chance of converting them. It can even improve CTR and open rates. Segmentation of customers is tough. Big brands use Shopify agencies to find and add specific Shopify customers to the different segmentation lists.
3. Optimize your checkout
Customers expect more when they get into the checkout process. From free shipping, and delivery dates to product info, people didn’t want to see everything. And these can be the reasons that make them abandon the cart before buying. A fully optimized checkout experience is what brands should work on.
Merchants should offer a smooth consumer shopping experience because your shoppers love it. Only a streamlined experience offers timely and fast delivery. Ignoring it can result in more cart abandonment. A Shopify plus agency can help you improve the consumer experience and conversion rate. Here are a few suggested tricks to follow for opting for Shopify checkout.
- Over 48% of consumers abandon carts due to the extra costs. Make sure your shipping rates are clear without any charges.
- Creative incentives such as free shipping, or discounts with coupon codes are known to be quite effective tactics.
- Consumers need several shipping options other than delivery options such as pick-up in-store.
4. Accessibility & Design
Website accessibility and design are crucial factors for ecommerce shoppers. A user-friendly site is important to get an excellent experience for the customers. Make the site visually appealing on mobile and desktop. The text size and color contrast should be simple to use.
Talking design includes everything from UX and branding, to images for marketing. Consider how to use them and how you can display them. Here’s how the ecommerce site design can impact consumers:
- Brand impression
- Change the value of the brand
- Influence how people engage with the store
5. Email marketing
Email marketing is an effective tool to increase sales and access customization for your consumer journey. Adding email marketing to your strategies can scale Shopify stores. With target-based messaging Email Marketing develops a powerful relationship. These are the numerous promotional email campaigns to use:
- Customized emails depending upon segments, interests, segments, and occasions improve interactive customer relationships.
- Promotion of the products with the discount coupon could make customers check out shortly
- List several sections of products and launch new products in the email. It let consumers explore the website.
6. Scale SEO
eCommerce SEO is such a tricky business to look at. Right from figuring to develop backlinks, you should withstand the ever-changing search engine ranking. Shopify experts at Shopify agency think that the search intent is changed. Always create and optimize new content. Then promote it to develop social signals and links. For scaling SEO properly, follow the process:
- Conduct keyword research
- Optimize pages
- Monitor keyword rankings & make adjustments to the SERPs.
- Make content & optimize updates to the pages regularly
- Monitor the competitor backlinks and the pages they are getting links
- Secure the same links which your competitors are looking for and find ways to gather links.